Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Monday, October 26, 2009

It's always nice to stumble upon your own work!

I love the Internet! I've had a little bit of catch up time today and was looking at who was following my blog, kind of a reverse stalking situation, and I ran across Marj of Stellasweet. She was the second shooter at the wedding we did in August. I'm always amazed at how different photographers are. So many do truly lovely work, but they all have their own feel. (Hint to brides... look at the work of many photographers so you can find the best fit for you!)

Well, I have shamelessly grabbed pictures of my work from Marj's blog, and not so shamelessly linked to her. Check out the whole post if the food pics whet your appetite for more!
Read my original post to compare Marj and Diana's style... both lovely, both different.

No comments:

Post a Comment