Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Professional Association - NACE

Networking. It feels like Chinese water torture, over and over you hear about the importance of networking. There are few associations that I feel the need to join and trust me, there are so many out there that I could go to a meeting a week if I didn't judiciously pick and choose!

NACE (National Association of Catering Executives) is an association that I am proud to be a new member of... NACE, as I know it in Sacramento, is made of up all those professionals who make amazing events, well, AMAZING! It's not just the caterers and people like me, bakers, but it's the linen companies, the musicians, the event planners, and all those other professionals that know how to add that "something special" to an event that really makes every guest say WOW!
NACE has, roughly, monthly meetings, so you'll see posts from the meetings as I participate, but I'm really excited to see how this new networking and educational opportunity can help me grow my business. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them and I'll do what I can to help answer.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of that association. Associations are a great idea to be part of in general.

    I connected to your blog through another blog.

    ReplyDelete