Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

New Head Shot!

Well, it was time and fortuitously, Carmen Salazar ran a fabulous special as a fundraiser (read post) for a couple of her favorite charities.


I don't publicize too many pictures of myself, but it's always good to have a great head shot picture! Thank you Carmen, I LOVE IT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow... you look just like a baker (and a very cute one, too). Carmen did a great job - but the camera loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so adorable! I love it! I think you need to be surrounded by cupcakes though ;) Send over a picture of some of the stuff you are doing for our wedding so I can post it... or a picture of the giant stand! I am so excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Have I told you lately how much I adore your haircut!! Too cute. Great head shot. :)

    ReplyDelete