Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Headshots for Hotshots!

I can't wait to see the pictures, but today Carmen Salazar was taking headshot pictures for a small donation to Generation Fate Foster Youth Services and Friends of Sac City Shelter Animal Rescue... and included hair and makeup touch ups by Christi Reynolds and Beth Anderson. I've been in desperate need of a new headshot... particularly since I got my hair cut (well over 6 inches). Well, I'm very excited to see what Carmen came up with... all I know is my glasses are on and there is a brick wall as a background.

More on this later!

No comments:

Post a Comment