Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I know it's only August...

But it's never too early to start thinking about the holidays! I'm always amazed at how it jumps from the start of school to Halloween and the right into Turkey Day!

Take a little weight off yourself and place an order early. Feel free to email me for a PDF (much clearer!). This menu isn't broken up by holiday, so feel free to place orders as they appeal to you! Now is the perfect time to plan for that New Years you've always wanted too! (Intimate dinner for the two of you? Small (or large) dinner party? All out New Years Eve craziness?)

My dear friend down in LA wrote me and asked if I would ship any of these desserts. Good Question! I'm certainly willing to, with a few limitations. The following categories are shippable: Sweet Breads, Cookies, Marshmallows, Lollipops, and Rustic Cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment