Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Dynamite Weddings Bridal Mixer

I have been so enjoying this down time (December and part of January) that I've gotten complacent about writing the blog. Back to work SLACKER!

January has been shaping up to be surprisingly busy. I usually have one to two days of tasting appointments per month, January I had to add a third! YEA!

As some of you know I am a member of Dynamite Weddings. It's a great resource for brides, or soon to be brides. This past week we had our inaugural Bridal Mixer at the Citizen Hotel. I do love that place! So dramatic!

Here are a few pictures that Jennifer of Memory Journalists took... yes, that's me in the chef coat (boy do I need to get a tailored coat for these events!). I stuck with the general color and feel of the Dynamite Wedding website... just like I do with weddings.



No comments:

Post a Comment