Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

mmmmm, Chocolate...

I just got in a new shipment of chocolate transfer sheets! These are patterns that can be transferred to truffles and chocolate decorations and are a great way to add a big impact to even the most straight forward dessert.

This first group is for cupcakes for a sweet 16 birthday party...

(Strangely, the giraffe print won't upload... but I'm sure you can imagine.)

These next images are more general purpose, but I have a feeling one of them is going to wind up on the groom's cake I'll be doing for the Sacramento chapter of the Association of Bridal Consultants. I also have a wedding next Friday in Capitola that I'll be using one of them on... so excited about that one!

I also have a couple of projects coming up, so you'll have to keep your eyes open. The first is the Bella Donna Bridal 2010 Preview Collection Event. We'll be providing small desserts for everyone and little take home presents for all the attendees. The next is a favor for the next meeting of the Sacramento chapter of NACE (the National Association of Catering Executives) to promote their annual conference in Austin, Texas... if it works out like I'm hoping it's going to be SMOKIN' HOT!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! I Can't wait to see which one you will be using for your Capitola wedding!! 4 more days til I get to eat this deliciousness!! Mmmmmm........gotta go to the gym for just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete