Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Collage love



I've said it before and I'll say it again, I work with some amazing and generous photographers! Marj of Stellasweet sent me this collage and I'm totally in love with it. The clarity, the closeups... I'm totally going to take her up on her offer to add my own name and I'm getting this sucker blow up for bridal fairs and my office!

Sweet!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Carissa you know I absolutely love your desserts, but a collage of all these delicious goodies just made my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete