Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Animal Print Sweet 16

I just got pictures from an event planner I worked with on a Sweet 16 birthday party. The theme was wild animals and to work that into the cupcakes we used chocolate discs on top of the cupcakes that had the assorted animal prints on them. The birthday girl wanted chocolate and vanilla cupcakes, so we split the order into quarters and made chocolate cupcakes with chocolate and vanilla buttercream and vanilla cupcakes with chocolate and vanilla buttercream. I like to think this gave a little something for everyone!

I have to say that my favorite prints were the zebra and the giraffe, but the snake skin was pretty cool and the two color cheetah was great!

1 comment:

  1. Carissa, I love these! They're amazing looking and I know they must have tasted delicious!

    ReplyDelete