Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm officially a dessert goddess...

I was just popping around today and ran into San Francisco Style Unveiled's "Bride in the City" feature. I totally recognized Karen and Gabe (and Tinywater Photography's very distinctive style!)! What a delightful surprise. First I just ran through the pictures, but then I started reading... how nice... when I saw this question my curiosity really WAS piqued!


"Who are the wedding vendors you have already decided to hire?
We have hired the talented Alison Ulshoffer for our wedding planner, our fabulous florist is Martha Andrews of Blooms, our dessert goddess is Carissa Jones of Sugar and Spice and our photographer is the creative team of Tinywater Photography."


It's always nice to read good things about you... particularly when they are sooo glowing! Take a read through the article and consider submitting yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment