Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Spotlight Is On... US!!!

Dynamite Weddings did the nicest vendor profile on us on Wednesday. They are always great when it comes to gushing about us, all I can say is thank you and I have a suspicion I'm going to have to make you some more treats! (For a bunch of toothpick gals, they sure do like their sweets... goal for 2009, make them each gain 10 pounds!)

Here is a link to the entire expert spotlight. Thanks go out to the always fabulous Allison Stahl of Alison Stahl Photography and Memory Journalists for all the outstanding photographs of my work (PS: I LOVE the one at the bottom with my darling bride holding out the shot glass!).

No comments:

Post a Comment