Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Recipe Testing!!!

July is turning out to be a relatively slow month, so in addition to gearing up for a CRAZY late August (lots and lots and lots of tartlets!) I'm going to be doing some serious recipe testing. Below is a list of some of the items I'll be testing. I'll try to take pictures of everything (good, bad and ugly) and share the results.
  • Sponge Candy
  • Peach and Almond Bread
  • Butterscotch Pudding
  • Devil Dog Cake
  • Far Breton (all stone fruits)
  • Whoopie Pies
  • Cook to order Doughnuts
  • Chocolate Merlot Cake (also with Cab and maybe Pinot)
  • Rugelach (I've been wanting to make this for YEARS and I can't believe I'm just getting around to it!)
  • Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting
  • Fleur de Sel Caramels (to add to my Salted Caramel Tartlet option)
  • Peppermint Patties
  • Peanut butter cups (I'm going to see if I can't use my mini-pyramid flexipan molds... sure would be a nice look!)
  • Molasses Sponge Candy (variation on the sponge candy above)

I'll probably bust out a batch of grandma's burnt sugar candy just because I can. :)

More info over the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment