Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Friday, February 6, 2009

New (not so) Guilty Pleasure

So I was surfing some of my favorite photo blogs and one thing led to another and I discovered this new magazine. I'm floored! I love it. I can't remember the last time a magazine made my mouth water and my brain race (Art Culinaire? Donna Hay? Saveur?). Take a look and see if you have an equally strong reaction. (Probably best not to look while you are hungry!)

http://www.dessertsmag.com/desserts-magazine/issue6/#/1/

No comments:

Post a Comment