This is the second in a two part series. These top ten trends are provided by NACE - the National Association of Catering Executives. Enjoy!
6) Floral More organic arrangements that are loose and lush, using the natural shape of a vine or branch to guide the arrangement. More fruit will be used in the floral arrangements...the look of a still life painting!
Photo by: Unknown Flowers: Blooms Venue: La Provence Restaurant
7) Going even more Green! Organic flowers, recycled paper for invitations, biodegradable plates and utensils, reusing materials, and scrapping unnecessary and wasteful flourishes will become standard.
Graphic by: Laura Hooper Calligraphy
8) Photography/Videography There is a trend toward more high-concept, fashion editorial-style photos with an edge that are shot very much in a photo journalistic manner.
Video by: Artistic Imagery Films
9) Entertainment Jazz, photo booths, Wii games, dance lessons on vinyl covered dance floors, DJs and mixing various forms of entertainment (jazz with dinner, band for dancing and a DJ for an after-party) will be all the rage in „10!
Photo by: Profinish Design
10) Check back tomorrow... number 10 is all about Food and Drink Trends!