Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Guest Blogging... n' Misc. Other Stuff!

I've been a bit absent lately, but I'm still here. I was asked by Real Weddings magazine to do some guest blogging and in addition the the Holidays I've had to put my own blog on the back burner.
Check out my guest blog entries:


In addition to that Nicole Jackson, formerly of Dynamite Weddings (check out the DW post on Couture Dessert Bars and The Memory Journalists, was kind enough to help me out at the Best of Sacramento party last month. Seriously, I don't think I could have done it without her! Not to mention, she took this ROCKIN' picture of the table! Brandy Capik was also a DOLL and came over the night before and decorated all the trays. It is one of the details that really pops in the picture. The signs were also made by Stephanie J Designs (read about her blog post on the tags!). It was her idea to use the glass with the sugar, and thankfully I had just received a shipment that included 8#s of hot pink sugar sprinkles! Talk about timing!
Hope everyone is having a great holiday season. I'm hopelessly behind schedule at home, so I'll be hitting the stores in the next couple of days to catch up!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! How stinkin' cute are those signs in the shot glasses!!! :) Thank you Mucho! for being open to creative suggestion!!! Merry, merry!

    ReplyDelete