Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Tracy and Tim - September 5, 2009

Thank you to Rebecca Ford for mentioning us on her blog, in addition to the beautiful picture!

I can't wait for more detail shots and possibly one big one, but this is just a taste.

I know I seem like a broken record at times, but I do work with some AMAZING photographers. They are always focusing in on the little details (like the darling hounds tooth cupcake liners - the bride's colors were black and white and yellow) that the bride chooses to make her wedding truly unique. It's amazing.
Thanks to Fancy Flours for overnighting the liners to us... they arrived just in time and were really a spectacular little detail!
I also wanted to thank Kendra Wershing of Pfeiffer Event Planning for introducing me to Tracy and Tim, what a darling and fun couple! Kendra really did pull off a beautiful event with lots and lots of lovely details!

1 comment: