Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Let's Give 'Em Somthing to Blog About....

I get some of the nicest comments about my desserts and I have to really give it up to my photographers!

The majority of the pictures on my site are from True Love Photo - Beth Baugher and Memory Journalists. It's important to be grateful and give thanks. I recently wrote the gals a quick thank you... "I cannot express HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOU! Food is such an ephemeral thing, it's here and then it's gone, if it weren't for you I would have no documentation of my work. YOU make ME look good! Thank you!"

God love 'em! (By the way, the picture to the left is by True Love Photo!)

I also got the nicest blog post from local wedding planner Alison Ulshoffer! I don't know how she does it... she must surf the web for DAYS looking for new and creative ideal. Lots of great ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment