Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Association of Bridal Consultants

Tuesday night was the bi-monthly meeting of the Association of Bridal Consultants. What a night! The meeting was at 1724 N Street in a beautiful Victorian Mansion. It's a relatively new venue, so there were still some glitches. As many of you know, IT'S BEEN HOT! here in Sacramento. That, mixed with the newness of the venue meant that the AC hadn't quite been figured out. So we sweated. It was fine.... as long as you didn't move, but boy do I need a shower! :) (Sorry for the mental picture!)

I served dessert: Frozen Wildflower Honey Mousse with Strawberry Rhubarb Compote... mmmmm, some where still frozen, but most were very mousse-y... I blame the weather, but out of 44 seats, I think I only saw two or three desserts not eaten. I'm blaming diabetes! For such a hot evening it was intended to be light and refreshing, but still very flavorful and colorful (very very pink!).

Special thank you to Carmen Salazar for the following picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment