Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Food Blogs and the Newspaper

It is my habit to, every Wednesday or Thursday, to read the food sections of several newspapers. To date that list includes the Sacramento Bee (of late it is pathetic, but it's local, so I feel like I have to!), San Francisco Chronicle, LA Times, NY Times.

Today I ran across what could prove to be one of the most interesting intersections between blogs and the newspaper world. I can't wait to read what Stuart Leavenworth has to say along his journey. Check it out!

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/the_chef_apprentice/

No comments:

Post a Comment