Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Far and Away My Most Far Flung Couple!

I've been consulting a bride who is currently living in Egypt and who is getting married in August. She is a doll (and adores buttercream, which makes me like her even more!). She won't be coming into the country until a couple of weeks before her wedding so there have been many emails back and forth.
We've discussed everything... flavor, design, price, likes and dislikes. I just adore technology.

She just wrote me again and had the nicest comment that I had to share with everyone.

"Do you know how absolutely helpful you are? If not, I am telling you now! YOU ARE SO HELPFUL! Thank you." - Jennifer







(PS: Images shamelessly stolen from Jenn and Joe's youtube save the date!)

No comments:

Post a Comment