Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures from David Girard Wedding Workshop!

I do love pretty pictures... particularly of my food. As the wedding show season has progressed my signature meringue tower cake has transformed. The first pic here is the latest iteration. Lots and lots of little hot pink flowers. Very girlie, but also very fun.

The next pic is my quick vineyard themed cake. This is a good example of a very affordable cake. Definitely in my $4 a serving range and look, no flowers! If you added flowers it would be that much more dramatic, but the color variation fits into the venue and is classically styled.

The third is a close up of two of the desserts I served: strawberry cheesecake and opera cake. mmmmm

The last picture is ME! Howdy!

Much thanks to Memory Journalists for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment