Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Monday, March 9, 2009

More bussiness!

This weekend was so much fun!

Saturday was cake tasting craziness. I had four couples... I don't think I'll do that many again, it was just too crazy.

Sunday was the David Girard Wedding Workshop which was great fun. Nicole of Memory Jouralists too pictures of everything I made and a couple of new/updated cakes that I presented.

I'm kicking myself because I didn't get a picture of the baptism cake I made for Sunday delivery. It was really quite lovely. White fondant, two shades of pink polka dots with flower centers, brown cross, and pink and white butterflies. So cute!

I'll have pictures to share as soon as I get them from MJ. In the mean time things will be quiet this week. I have a couple of tastings toward the middle of the week and a couple of design sessions on Saturday. Then it's prep craziness for SWOP (Sacramento Bride and Groom's advertiser's event) at Granite Bay Country Club the following Wednesday. Hope to see all my fellow industry professionals there! We'll be serving lemon marshmallows, salted caramel tartlets, chocolate bouchons, and lemon pavlovas with fresh berries! (I'm sure there will be a willing photog there, so I'll try to wrangle up more pics... I'm such a pest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment