Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's Day Birthday Cake

Top
This is a bit late getting posted, but I misplaced my camera cable, so the picture was kind of stuck on my camera. Whoops! This was for a little girl's first birthday. Very girlie and sweet. Cake was chocolate and grandma wanted to keep it simple so I just went with chocolate cake and pink vanilla buttercream for the frosting and filling. mmmmmmm, vanilla bean!

Side View

No comments:

Post a Comment