Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's a Boy's Life: Motorcross Birthday!


This just goes to show that regardless of age or sex... EVERYONE loves a dessert bar!

Jennifer is the fabulous gal that embroiders all of my chef coats and she wanted to do something special for her boyfriend Sam's birthday.

We stuck with all his favorites and since the two of them are totally into motorcross I stenciled a motorcycle onto some cookies (trust me, it took a little creative thinking to get that one figured out!).

Desserts included: Pecan pie, lemon meringue pie, hummingbird cupcakes, palmiers and butter cookies.


I just love how the pecan pies look like gears when they are off-set like this! (Really, I get excited about the silliest things!)



No comments:

Post a Comment