Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Bragging Rights...

Since I sat down with Sean and Ashley and Sean described what he wanted for his Groom's Cake I've been bragging to everyone. What a character! What a sense of HUMOR!
Carrot Cake... in the shape of a CARROT! I took it a little further by adding the wheat grass. At first I was hoping the ribbon would cover the roots, but the more I thought about it, the more I LOVED the look. It just makes me giggle to think about it and I couldn't be more THRILLED at how it turned out!I found this in my In Box when I got home... do I have the BEST clients or what?!?!?!

HUGE thank you goes out to NJ with Memory Journalists for schlepping out to Fat's Restaurant in Roseville on a Friday night to take these pictures! What an amazing turn around time! LOVE YOU!!!! (Jen... she's definitely a keeper!)

1 comment:

  1. It turned out amazing, Carissa. So glad you got pics posted fast. I was dying to see it after you described it. You are soooo clever and talented!

    ReplyDelete