Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Crazy offer!!!

(Thanks to the gals over at Dynamite Weddings for the collage!).

Free Wedding Cake!

You are having a wedding this summer or fall and are on a VERY tight budget!

I want to experiment!

Together we can both win!

I will make your wedding cake FOR FREE if you let me experiment. Cake will be vanilla bean butter cake with layers of flavored buttercream (your choice).

I have openings in July, early August, September and late October.

Reply to this post and we can talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment