Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Yesterday was super hectic, but fun! My husband and I treated his mom and sister (and her two kids) to a lovely, amazing brunch at La Perla Bistro. I share a kitchen with these guys, so I knew everything would be amazing. I also did the desserts for the day... here are some pics! The deserts pictured include: cream puffs, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate truffle cookies, meringue kisses, vacherin, marjolain, strawberry mousse parfait, chocolate mousse, heart shaped butter cookies among others! Tonight we'll be celebrating (I know, the schedule is off a little!) with my Mom! Pictures of that may follow, we'll just have to see how crazy tonight gets!

2 comments:

  1. Well, not too anonymous. As your mother I get to say your Mother's Day dinner for me was fab! The desserts your brought over for Mother's Day were, as usual, new to me, varied, gorgeous and very very tasty. Is there another celebration any time soon???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about any other celebrations... Father's Day? Fourth of July? We'll just have to wait and see! ;)

    ReplyDelete