Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Jessica and Jason - April 25, 2009

Jessica and Jason had a very modern club affair at Vizcaya Pavillion. It was a very city lounge feel in green and pink with lots of white furniture. Being a non-traditional event, Jessica wanted a cake, dessert buffet and appetizers. Since the theme was modern so was the food... no sit down dinner! (Sounds like a party to me!)

I can't wait to see pictures from Allison Stahl Photography, but I've already warned her that I'll be stalking her until I get good pictures to share with you. I'm not at all thrilled with the dessert pictures I took, but here is one of the cake. If you are wondering what is on top... that would be $300 worth of Marc Jacobs Waterford crystal flowers... boy did that make me NERVOUS. (For all the bakers out there who want to know... I built a plastic structure into the cake that helped support those flowers...they weren't just sitting on top, they had 10"long crystal stems attached to them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment