Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Assorted Desserts

I was going through my camera the other day (to post the Porsche pictures) and I ran across these other pictures. These are snaps I took of desserts for my wholesale clients. Item descriptions are to follow.


Peanut Butter Cheesecake (pictured with chocolate glaze, peanut brittle, chocolate sauce, peanut butter caramel and fresh raspberries)



Flourless Chocolate Cake (pictured with Chantilly crème and brandied cherry compote)



Frozen Wildflower Mousse (pictured with citrus melange - blood orange, pink grapefruit, kumquat - and vanilla bean shortbread cookie)




Rustic Plum Crostata (pictured with crème fraîche ice cream)

No comments:

Post a Comment