Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

So Much Fun!

Girl's Night Out was this past Friday night at David Girard Vineyards. Oh what fun! So many people, lots of laughing and even more talking! Nicole from Memory Journalists and I hopped into the photo booth and got the silliest pictures.
Side note: Is it just me or is Katie Perry's "I kissed a girl" TOTALLY inappropriate for a girl's night out? Shocking I know, but I'm thinking it was wishful thinking by the DJ. hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment