Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Girls Night Out!

Last week I sent out an email to all my past and present brides, industry professionals, friends and family letting them all know about David Girard Vineyard's Girl's Night Out! Event. What fun! Chicks, wine, good company! I'll be a vendor and I'll have tons of free little bites and a dozen each of four individual desserts for sale. (Take a little something home to your honey or little ones!) I hope to see you all there! Stop by and say Hi, I'll be the tall chick in a chef coat and red shoes!

Dessert Menu
Milk Chocolate Coconut Mousse - $7
Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Tart - $7
Fresh Fruit Tart - $7
Marshmallows - $7/dozen
Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookie - $3
February 20: 6:00-9:00 Girls Night Out!
Spoil yourself with an evening of food, wine, art, chocolate, makeup artistry, chair massages, and so much more. Free to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment