Who are we?

My photo
Sacramento, CA, United States
We create desserts as unique and special as you and your event. We believe you CAN have you cake and eat it too, but you can also have mousse, pies and tarts, crème brûlée, or éclairs! Special events are just that, SPECIAL and nothing says PARTY like those sweet little bites at the end of the party.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Welcome to my new blog!

Good morning!

I'm beginning a new blog for my new business! I'm also working on my website, photographs, and all collateral material, advertising and branding. Wheh! Busy girl!

I'm going to try to dedicate this blog to talking about my desserts, my clients, and my passion for making my clients thrilled with my desserts!

I specialize in special events, and focus on weddings. Who says you have to have a wedding cake? I love dessert, yes cake is a dessert, but there is a whole WORLD of desserts beyond just cake. Why limit yourself??? Yes, you can have your cake and eat it too. If you want cake for the tradition, then a lovely cake is what you are going to get! But if you also like pie, mousse, creme brulee or panna cotta, then you can have that too! Desserts can range from a self serve buffet to full on plated desserts to little nibbles that can be served at various points during your evening. (Cookies and milk or cotton candy anyone?)

This is a short post to let the world know I'm out here and that things are just going to get getting better from here!

Check out my new website (which should be up in the next couple of weeks!) at : www.sugarandspiceand.com .

1 comment:

  1. May 22nd was your last post! Girl, get on it. We want to see pics and hear about Sugar and Spice and...

    ReplyDelete